Andrew Diederich wrote:
> On 5/2/06, Le Boulanger Yann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Indeed it seems PATH was not modified. I built it again and it should be
>> ok. Here it is:
>> www.gajim.org/downloads/gajim-0.10+gtk-2.exe
>>
>> Thanks for reporting
>> Yann
>
> Not a problem.  The -2 installer works like a champ.  Thanks for the
> quick turnaround.

ouch!

A friend have the next problem:

Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "gajim.py", line 41, in ?
   File "message_control.pyc", line 15, in ?
   File "gtk\glade.pyc", line 9, in ?
   File "gtk\glade.pyc", line 7, in __load
ImportError: DLL load failed: No se encontró el proceso especificado.

mmm... "No se encontró el proceso especificado" it's something like
"Specified process not found". He tell me that he has gimp installed,
and he download gajim with gtk included, for windows.

If you can make something... said me! :D

Thank you!

> --
> Andrew Diederich

  Sergio Álvarez Muñoz