Michael Lampard wrote:

hy,

has somebody an idea, how i could use gajim with gpg, when my key is NOT located in ~/.gnupg
so that i have to use gpg's "--homedir" flag? i simply tried to symlink the
keydirectory to ~/.gnupg which did not help (gajim still tells me that there was an error in
fetching the private key when i want to select my key). i also tried to add "alias
gpg='gpg --homedir=...' to my .bashrc - also without any success

any hints?
michael
Try setting $GNUPGHOME environment variable before starting gajim:
env GNUPGHOME=/path/to/gnupg/home/dir gajim

/Jonas