Hello

I've finished Slovak translation of Ejabberd. I set up Ejabberd server
to use sk as default language. Than I connect to server via Gajim, but
Gajim still use english. You can find it e.g. in chatroom configuration,
where messages are taken from server side.

I want to ask how it is possible to setup Gajim to use xml:lang in
communication with server and set this variable to value 'sk'.
Ejabberd supports xml:lang feature (
http://www.process-one.net/en/projects/ejabberd/docs/guide_en.html#htoc16)

I also found in file session.py in Gajim that there is support for
xml:lang, but I did not found where this value came from.

Thanks for any advice.

Have a nice day.

        Juraj Michalek
--