On Wed, 05 Jul 2006 22:16:14 +0200 Frederic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I use gajim 0.10.1.2. When i've a disconnection, i see an error
> message but i must to click "ok" to be possible to reconnect
> automaticly..
>
> I'd like to disable the display of  error messages and reconnect
> automaticly when i lost the connection
In account modification window, there is a checkbutton
 [x] Autoreconnect if connection is lost

Reconnect is done automatically when you check it (it is checked by
default). Gajim tries to reconnect 10 times and then displays an error
message. There is a talk to totally remove these error messages

 http://trac.gajim.org/ticket/859

Regards,
__
D.Kirov