Davidson Rodrigues Paulo wrote:

> That means "no"?

I should have clarified that I'm not a Gajim Developer, so I have
absolutely no authority for taking any kind of decisions in the Gajim
Project.  I'm merely a list subscriber as you are.

Please await the response of an official developer.

--
In the GNU Project, discrimination against proprietary software is not
just a policy -- it's the principle and the purpose.  Proprietary