Yavor Doganov wrote:
> Davidson Rodrigues Paulo wrote:
>> PS.: sorry for any English error, it's not my native language, and I
>> don't speak English very well...
>
> The only error you've made is calling the operating system "Linux".
> To support the principles and ideals of the Free Software Movement,
> please call it "Slackware GNU/Linux" -- its actual name, regardless of
> the fact that Patrick Volkerding disagrees with the GNU Philosophy.
>
> You could read http://www.gnu.org/gnu/linux-and-gnu.html and
> http://www.gnu.org/gnu/gnu-linux-faq.html for more details.

Indeed Slackware GNU/Linux seems a better name. Except that we would be
very happy if you maintain a slackware package ! And there is absolutely
no problem to host it on Gajim website. I don't know how slackware
works, but is there some kind of repositories in which packages can be
placed so it's easier to upgrade ?

Thanks for your help