Update: After 20-25 minutes the Gajim on my laptop turned to
disconnected status and after a few seconds logged in again. Then the
message from the desktop computer arrived but the message send from the
laptop never arrived! This seems to be problematic because me - the user
- has no chance to recognize that the message did not arrived. I expect
to get the message delivered as soon as both parties are online. Shall I
fill a bug?