I have a German Gajim installed but starting Gajim with "LANG=C gajim"
results in a mixed language Gajim. Most of Gajim seems to be in English
(as expected) but some texts are in German:

The submenu entry of Actions->Group Chat is: "Neuen Raum betreten" (=
enter new room) and the following window title "Betrete Chatraum" (=
enter chat room)

Also submenu entry of Actions->Advanced->"Verlaufmanager" (is not
"Verlaufsmanager" with the additional "s" the proper terminology?)

Additionally the gateway to ICQ is called "Netzwerk├╝bergang" instead of
gateway but I am not sure if this is Gajim's fault.