On Sun, 24 Dec 2006, Yann Le Boulanger wrote:

> is it an official repositry ? should we host those packages in our website ?
>
> thanks for them

No, that's just my web site where i put some packages from time to time.
So you can say that my Gajim package can be considered "untrusted".

As for gtkspell, dbus and other dep. packages those are in two
biggest Slackware repos, so for most users it's just:
swaret --install dbus
or
slapt-get --install dbus
And so on..

So I think there is no need to host those dep. packages, as for
my Gajim package, you could host it but I think in that case it would
be better to build one with notification-daemon or python-notification
support, just to be a nice complete package with all the functions gajim
can deliver.

Merry Christmas to all that celebrate it.

--
Code so clean you could eat off it.

PGP:0xA8916BBD | JID:anrxc|sysphere|org | sysphere.org/~anrxc/