Thanks,

I've just installed the version with GTK+ included.
The tbicon's menu now shows up at the correct location, but seems to be
pretty messed-up. When right-clicked, the menu has a scroll button at
the top
and one at the bottom. After moving the mouse over the one at the bottom,
the menu gets displayed correctly.
This happens every time the icon is right-clicked.

BR Hannes