Davidson Rodrigues Paulo wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I finally started pt_BR translation of Gajim. I'll translate some
> strings every day and I want to know if there is a way to send parcial
> translated pt_BR.po file to Gajim's SVN repository and, if yes, how
> can I make this, because I never worked with SVN before, and all I
> want is to sync this single .po file.
>
> Thanks all, and congratulations for the excellent work on Gajim, it's
> better each day.

good news!

do you translate svn vversion or 0.11.1 version ?

if you translate svn version, takeb svn version of gajim, then go in po
folder, then run "make update-po" and then translated the updated
pt_BR.po file.

for SVN, you don't havee write access to it, so just send the final po
file, and I'll add it to the repository.

Thanks for your work,