On 4/4/07, yann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Günter Dannoritzer a écrit :
> > yann wrote:

> >> I never heard such a problem. is you jid really long?
> >
> > Not that I know of.
> >
> >> what do Gajim logs show? (run gajim -v in a console to see them)
> >>

> > I attached the log until the client was connected.
> >
> > This is a 0.11 client under Linux.
> >
> > It does not show any obvious errors to me, but I am not an expert.
> >
> > You can see that the client logs in two times. I did not find a reason
> > why it got disconnected after the first try.
> >
> > Cheers,
> >
> > Guenter
> >

> indeed in the middle of your log, gajim gets a </stream:stream> without
> any reason. This sounds like a server pb, as it work on other wildfire
> servers. Have you tried with other clients ? do you see something
> different in logs ?
>
> --
> Yann

I get exactly the same when connecting to myjabber.net server, which
uses Wildfire. I receive all contacts information and stay online for
about a second, then the log shows a </stream:stream> line and I am
disconnected. After that, the process automatically starts again and I
can connect without any problem.

I have tried to connect to another account in a different server with
Gajim and there is no problem connecting.

Cheers,
tiodie