Hi!

I've found a nice feature in Gajim from the SVN. It's local avatars. And
I've thought may be it better to save local avatars to another directory
not together with buddies avatars. In this case it'll be easy to
synchronize local avatars between several hosts (in my situation between
home and office computers). What do you think about it, guys?

But I think that even better to save local avatars on the server, like
Comment right now saved. Don't known if it possible.

Thanks!

--
DSS5-RIPE DSS-RIPN 2:550/[EMAIL PROTECTED] 2:550/[EMAIL PROTECTED]
xmpp:[EMAIL PROTECTED] mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] http://neva.vlink.ru/~dsh/