On 05/04/07 17:21, Denis Shaposhnikov wrote:

> On 05/04/07 17:07, Torsten Bronger wrote:

>> Probably I miss something obvious here ;-) but what's the problem
>> with including contact-provided avatars in this synchronisation?
>> Actually it should be a no-op, shouldn't it?

> You are right, that's easy too. I've thought about the price for that
> traffic but may be it have no sense.

No, I've thought about SVN. I use SVN for my home folder and want to
save local avatars to SVN too. And it's much easy if local avatars will
use different folder from remote avatars.

--
DSS5-RIPE DSS-RIPN 2:550/[EMAIL PROTECTED] 2:550/[EMAIL PROTECTED]
xmpp:[EMAIL PROTECTED] mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] http://neva.vlink.ru/~dsh/