On 05/06/07 15:05, Torsten Bronger wrote:

>> No, I've thought about SVN. I use SVN for my home folder and want
>> to save local avatars to SVN too. And it's much easy if local
>> avatars will use different folder from remote avatars.

> Why is it easier?

Because if I don't need to add remote avatars to SVN, I have to set
'svn:ignore' to '*' (or I see a lots of '?') and add local avatars
explicitly. But svn don't show me new local avatars because 'svn:ignore'
and I have to always remember to svn add new local avatars just after
assign it.

--
DSS5-RIPE DSS-RIPN 2:550/[EMAIL PROTECTED] 2:550/[EMAIL PROTECTED]
xmpp:[EMAIL PROTECTED] mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] http://neva.vlink.ru/~dsh/