On 5/30/07, Michal Salaban <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> something like this:
> http://smoke.skunk.one.pl/~emes/gmail+gajim.jpg
> there are 3 conversations, 16 messages in total.

i also tried to include more information in notifications. there are
some samples how it can be done, with short comments from my side:

1.
http://smoke.skunk.one.pl/~emes/gajim-singleboxes.jpg
boxes disappear before you're able to read important information.
totally unusable for people receiving many e-mails.

2.
http://smoke.skunk.one.pl/~emes/gajim-allinone.jpg
much better, i think. readable, but adding some text styling would
make it great, if possible at all.

3.
http://smoke.skunk.one.pl/~emes/gajim-allinone+snippet.jpg
too much information for me. unreadable without styling (e.g. printing
snippet in italic or low-contrast).

i would go with (2), but first i'd like to see some comments :)

--
michal(at)salaban.info -+- jid:michal.salaban(at)gmail.com -+-
sip:emes(at)ekiga.net