Hey guys. Since the first day I implemented this feature, I asked if
notifications could do such buttons. At that time they couldn't. Maybe
it's time we push for such feature (and the rational is in this list)
before we try fix the unfixable.

If they say: "no we will not do it. EVER" then either stick to current
impl, or do http://smoke.skunk.one.pl/~emes/gajim-allinone.jpg
but make sure we don't show so many From for one mail/subject!