Le jeudi 04 octobre 2007 à 14:50 +0200, Michał 'Khorne' Rzechonek a
écrit :
> Mind that the patch removes banner background, because blue links on
> blue background look really bad and I didn't like the background anyway.

Ok after investigating it is possible to change link color by using :
instead of :
  '<a href="%s">%s</a>'

(since blue is hardcoded in libsexy, it's the only way I found)
Maybe the link color should be added to gajim themes, the hard part
would be the default GtkWidget::link-color, but no theme seems to use it
anyway, so I think that blue should be fine.

--
Damien Thebault

Key C15AB8AF
Fingerprint 8FB9 8576 7033 4B45 3DF5  88E8 5471 1A44 C15A B8AF