On Mon, 2008-05-26 at 11:42 +0300, Nikos Kouremenos wrote:
> imHo Gajim should release a good version this summer else it's likely
> it will lose users to other clients.
> And that means no refactoring it just means Release early, release often

Release early, release often... We are already beyond that point.

But we are aware that we must release ASAP. This means that started
things need to be finished and new features must not be worked on. (That
is why I disagreed merging otr)

We should decide know what needs to be done and what can be dropped.
Finishing all is impossible regarding our very limited spare time. (:-/)

Kind Regards,
Steve