Hallöchen!

Jonathan Schleifer writes:

> Torsten Bronger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> Any reason for waiting another month?
>
> Yes, it's not very useful to branch when it's not in a usable
> state.  ATM, we need too fix a lot to make it usable again, too
> much was changed at once, for example the roster, session-centric,
> etc.

I use the SVN version and it is, well, not perfect but usable for
everyday use.

I think that the decision for a clean-up towards a release is the
perfect moment for creating a release branch.  If
sensible/necessary, you can merge the fixes of it back into the
trunk after all.

Tschö,
Torsten.

                                      Jabber ID: [EMAIL PROTECTED]