Since we change subject, ok let's discuss a bit more.
I *hate* git. Mercurial is very nice (and in python; bazaar is also DVCS and
in Python btw) but I'm not sure if Trac intergrates nicely with those two.
and I'm a huge fan of TRAC.

http://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/TracMercurial is experimental.

https://launchpad.net/trac-bzr is far from complete.. (read as doesn't work)

and yea there is also Darcs etc. Maybe if trac mercurial goes stable but I
still wouldn't vote for it because it will make it a lot harder to manage
releases.

For more on PITA managing the team and releasing, consider reading
http://blog.assembla.com/assemblablog/tabid/12618/bid/2569/Mercurial-Distributed-SCM-Tool-Tames-the-Mob.aspx

That's all