Marcin Zajączkowski a écrit :
Hello,

I'm unable to use SOCKS5 proxy (tested with privoxy & tor and Gajim-svn - 20080604 night build). Every time I try to connect I see on my console (gajim.py -v): DEBUG: CONNECTproxy start Plugging <common.xmpp.transports_nb.NBSOCKS5PROXYsocket instance at 0x98015cc> into <common.xmpp.client_nb.NonBlockingClient instance at 0x904e08c> DEBUG: CONNECTproxy start Proxy server contacted, performing authentification
DEBUG: CONNECTproxy sent

and nothing more happens. I tried with using HTTP_PROXY environment variable and manual proxy definition as well. I haven't find any similar tickets in trac.

Maybe you know what can be wrong?
Is it possible to increase a logging level to see more details about that?

Regards
Marcin

I haven't tested with tor + privoxy, but with ssh -D, and it works nicely:

DEBUG: CONNECTproxy start Plugging <common.xmpp.transports_nb.NBSOCKS5PROXYsocket instance at 0x1852758> into <common.xmpp.client_nb.NonBlockingClient instance at 0x179e6c8> DEBUG: CONNECTproxy start Proxy server contacted, performing authentification
DEBUG: CONNECTproxy sent
DEBUG: CONNECTproxy got
DEBUG: CONNECTproxy ok Authentification successfull. Jabber server contacted.
DEBUG: CONNECTproxy sent  jabber.lagaule.orgf
DEBUG: CONNECTproxy got