Am 03.10.2008 um 16:59 schrieb Robert C Corsaro:

Does anyone else experience the problem that when users are signed on they are not sorted into the list, but put at the end? Is there some option to change this? If I can help fix it, I'm a python dev and would be happy to submit a patch. Just tell me where to find the user online event and I'll add a resort and do all the testing.

I noticed that when someone signs off, but for sign in, this is definitely a bug. It should be either at top then or where will be later.

Have a look at roster_window.py if you want to write a patch.

--
Jonathan