--- Begin Message ---
Yann Leboulanger wrote:
Robert C Corsaro wrote:
Does anyone else experience the problem that when users are signed on
they are not sorted into the list, but put at the end?  Is there some
option to change this?  If I can help fix it, I'm a python dev and would
be happy to submit a patch.  Just tell me where to find the user online
event and I'll add a resort and do all the testing.

do you sort contacts by status? (look in preference window)

Sort contacts by status is selected.

Which version of Gajim do you use? on which OS?

I'm on gentoo-2008.0.  It's version 0.11.4 from portage.

Could you provide a screenshot?

http://doki-pen.org/screen1.png

Maybe it's when they change status that things get crazy?

--- End Message ---