Am 07.11.2008 um 19:57 schrieb Debarshi Ray:

I am just curious to know when can we expect to have the stable
release of 0.12? I decided not to update the Fedora package to 0.12
alpha since it looks like there will not be a stable release before
Fedora 10. If we are close to a stable release, I would like to update
the package and push it to the testing repositories for some testing.

You shouldn't include 0.11 under ANY circumstances, as it is far more buggy than 0.12. With 0.11, you lose messages, have dead connections, etc. It's absolutely a "do not want".

--
Jonathan