On Thu, Nov 13, 2008 at 2:20 PM, Jonathan Schleifer
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Am 13.11.2008 um 08:11 schrieb Yann Leboulanger:
>
>> I don't see why I would do that, no major bug was reported in debian
>> package. 0.12 has to be stabilized before it goes in a stable release.
>

> No stability issues, yes, but silent message dropping, which you hardly
> notice. The old problem with the idle queue, which is fortunately fixed in
> 0.12, after it has been there for years.

Guys, GPL clearly explains that there is no warranty for this free software.
I guess that if you want to include newest patch for the old release
for deb package Yann won't have a problem accepting your backporting
patches ;)

Greetz from the sun of Athens (this year no rain) aka bigger problems
exist :# (0.12 FTW!)