Am 21.12.2008 um 12:53 schrieb Yann Leboulanger:

If one dev get all complaints and don't forward them to bug tracker, I
don't see how we could go forward ...

I told you I got bug reports, but you always insisted that only I got the bug and the bug reports I received were bogus.

Have you time to do that with christmas and new year time? I don't. But
that should not prevent a bugfix release for FT.

I could do that on 25C3, I guess.

Don't you have a reply to all or reply to list button in your mailer?
Setting a reply to is most of the time considered as a bad idea:
And that fore sure won't help you to reply in private is by default it
goes to the list !

Well, if you send me a mail in private, I won't have the Reply-To, so I will reply in private, whereas if it's from the ML, it will have a Reply-To and go back to the ML. That's how for example the XMPP MLs handle it as well :).

--
Jonathan