Jonathan Schleifer wrote:
> Am 08.02.2009 um 14:55 schrieb Yann Leboulanger:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> GSOC will arrive in the next monthes, so we can start thinking about
>> project we could propose.
>>
>> So what new features would you like to see in Gajim ?
>>
>> We can discuss that on Wednesday at the end of the meeting.
>
> I think we should not introduce any new features for now, but finish and
> stabilize the features introduced in the last SoCs. I'm mainly talking
> about Jingle, the Plugin System and ESessions here.

Esessions: already in release, and I don't see any bug.
Jingle: Liori will work on that after his exams, in some weeks.
Plugin system: I'll talk about that with Vardo. Maybe on wednesday.

But that doesn't mean someone else cannot work on a new feature. I
cannot do everything in this project: discuss and fix tickets, implement
new features. I need help. So anything that can bring help (GSOC for
example) is very welcome.

--
Yann