Hi all,

I finally finished to setup a mercurial repository for Gajim. It's
uptodate at the time I write this mail. It won't be at next commit in
svn ... but I'll update it when mercurial will become the main repository.

You can access it this way:
hg clone http://hg.gajim.org/gajim gajim-hg
you can browse it at the same address:
http://hg.gajim.org/gajim
(for write access, it's done via ssh, so a you'll have to send me a ssh key)

In addition, I setup a trac environment to use mercurial :
http://trac2.hajim.org
which is also uptodate at the time I write this mail.

I updated comments to use mercurial changeset instead of svn changesets.

I still have several things to do:
 * setup a mercurial repo for website (and create hook to update
translations)
 * create a precommit hook to run tests (the post commit hooks are ok)
 * update my daily tarball and daily debian package scripts to use mercurial

Comments are more than welcome about the repo and trac.

PS: apache seems to have difficulties differentiating trac.gajim.org and
trac2.gajim.org. Sometimes when you type trac.gajim.org, you have a
result from trac2 ... I don't know why ...
--
Yann