На Mon, 15 Mar 2010 12:41:02 +0100 Yann Leboulanger написа:
>It's an online translation website?
>That could be nice yes, but I see no activity since the creation 7
>months ago, and if I understand correctly, you cannot translate
>online, just download the po file, and eventually submit it?

 Actually you can, you just need first to register/login to your
 account and then get translator rights from the person that registered
 Gajim at TF.

 It's a nice tool, because one could use both methods -- downloading
 and submitting a po file and also online translation through the
 website. IMO Transifex is better than for instance Launchpad, at least
 from a translator's POV.