On 22.03.2010 09:53, Yann Leboulanger wrote:
Le 22/03/2010 09:45, Michael Jurke a écrit :
Hi everyone,

I read that Gajim offers or may offer a whiteboard that originally was
based on a standard proposal for whiteboarding
(http://xmpp.org/extensions/inbox/sxe.html). I want to ask how close it
is still to this protoXEP. Can I find a specification?
As part of my thesis I implement a simple whiteboard and I would like to
make it compatible with psi or gajim if there is some prototype for
standardization.
Thanks a lot!
Michael Jurke

There is no official standards, it's still discussed, but the most used proto-XEP can be found here:
http://xmpp.org/extensions/inbox/sxde.html

our whiteboard branch is not active currently, but last time I tested it worked.

Thanks for your fast response!!
As mentioned I'm aware of the standard proposals on jabbers website. Are your sure gajim is based on SXDE http://xmpp.org/extensions/inbox/sxde.html??? It is outdated and gajim first approach was based on it's follower SXE http://xmpp.org/extensions/inbox/sxe.html at least when I read the mailing archive (http://www.lagaule.org/pipermail/gajim-devel/2008-March/000356.html). But how is it now? Any ideas or roadmaps? Or does it fully support SXE - verbose and with not well handled session-negotiation?

Regards,
Michael Jurke