Le 22/03/2010 10:03, Michael Jurke a écrit :

Thanks for your fast response!!
As mentioned I'm aware of the standard proposals on jabbers website. Are
your sure gajim is based on SXDE
http://xmpp.org/extensions/inbox/sxde.html??? It is outdated and gajim
first approach was based on it's follower SXE
http://xmpp.org/extensions/inbox/sxe.html at least when I read the
mailing archive
(http://www.lagaule.org/pipermail/gajim-devel/2008-March/000356.html).
But how is it now? Any ideas or roadmaps? Or does it fully support SXE -
verbose and with not well handled session-negotiation?

Oups yes of course our implementation is based on SXE, not SXDE. We use jingle for negotiation (it's why we couldn't test against psi, which doesn't use jingle).

Current implementation works, I mean we can negociate a session, and share a drawing. Only a few tools are supported, but the basics are here.

There is no roadmap for the moment, we prefere finishing 0.14 version with jingle, then 0.15 with plugin system.