On 04/15/2010 08:29 PM, Geobert Quach wrote:
Hi all,

I was wondering of it is possible to have a command that forward all
unread messages then disconnect the account. I know there two separate
commands to do so but when I need it, I disconnect 3 accounts so I need
to click a bunch of time before finishing it.

Yes it is, and I don't think it's too difficult.

I'd have a look at adhoc_commands but I did not understand how I can
merge two commands as there is no static list

This file is the client part, how to browse and use adhoc commands. The file yo're interested in is the one that exposes commands: src/common/commands.py