On 08/28/2010 10:36 PM, Marcin Zajączkowski wrote:
Hi,

Using properties dialog I can disable changing status to away or not
available after some idle time. Recently I noticed that Gajim makes me
away when I lock workstation (tested with Windows).

Is it possible to disable that behavior?
I wasn't able to find anything related in Gajim properties nor "registry".

Indeed we also detect when screensaver is enabled to go not available. We indeed hardly imagine how screensaver could be enabled and you active on your compiter ... So the answer is no, we cannot disable this behaviour by an option, only in hacking code.