On 08/29/2010 03:27 PM, Marcin Zajączkowski wrote:
On 2010-08-29 10:48, Yann Leboulanger wrote:
On 08/28/2010 10:36 PM, Marcin Zajączkowski wrote:
Hi,

Using properties dialog I can disable changing status to away or not
available after some idle time. Recently I noticed that Gajim makes me
away when I lock workstation (tested with Windows).

Is it possible to disable that behavior?
I wasn't able to find anything related in Gajim properties nor
"registry".

Indeed we also detect when screensaver is enabled to go not available.
We indeed hardly imagine how screensaver could be enabled and you active
on your compiter ...

I created an issue in trac [1], but rereading your answer it would be
enough for me to disable detection of the fact screensaver is turn on
(to increase my "privacy"). Is that possible without changing the code?

[1] - http://trac.gajim.org/ticket/5872

no it's not possible, but no one know that you went XA because of screensaver.

--
Yann