On 03/27/2011 11:31 AM, Tomas Herfert wrote:
Yann Leboulanger píše v So 26. 03. 2011 v 23:02 +0100:
On 03/26/2011 01:59 PM, Tomas Herfert wrote:
Dear gajim developers,

I have created patch of multimedia_helpers.py file which adds pulseaudio
support for voice calls.

Could you please add it to your sources?

It's just two new lines of code. So I hope it won't be a problem.

Please find the patch attached.

Thanks!
Tomas Herfert

First, thanks for your patch. 2 things:
   - I prefer you use trac (trac.gajim.org) for patches and bugs. It
helps following things.

Will do next time. Or do you want me to add this patch to the trac also?

No it's ok.

   - If pulseaudio isn't installed, we get 2 messages in console when
running:
element 'pulsesrc' not found
element 'pulsesink' not found
Maybe there is a way to detect they are usable before trying to use them?

Please find new patch attached. There is condition which detects whether
they are usable.
It contains the previous patch also.

Perfect it's included, thanks!