On 07/26/2011 09:42 PM, Saleem Edah-Tally wrote:
1. Connecting an account with an encrypted PKCS12 container

It works flawlessly. The checkbox is 'checked',  a dialog pops up upon
connection to request the container password and then connection proceeds
successfully.

Good start!

2. Connecting an account with an UNencrypted PKCS12 container

It fails constantly, a dialog appears proposing plain connection.

Ok, it's probably because I try to open cert file with None password:
OpenSSL.crypto.load_pkcs12(open(CERT_PATH).read(), None)

Could you try that in a console:
import OpenSSL.crypto
OpenSSL.crypto.load_pkcs12(open(CERT_PATH).read(), '')

if that doesn't work I'll call it without the second argument.

Thanks