On 02/05/2012 01:25 PM, fi9o wrote:
On 05.02.2012 13:14, Yann Leboulanger wrote:
On 02/05/2012 12:40 PM, fi9o wrote:
sorry for my language and mistakes(my native is polish)

Hello i have problem with my gajim.
It's so annoying look here, on screen: http://imgur.com/qxrIA
Sometimes i can not see descriptions on roster...
sometimes i can not see 'all avatar' on roster because it is cut.

Do you mean that the line is not height enough to show status message
and avatar?

Which Gajim version do you have? Which GTK/PyGTK version? Which OS?

Hey, thanks for answer.
Yes, that line is not height enough.
gtk+2-2.24.9-1.i686
python-pygtk-gtk-2.24.0-1.i686
gajim-{all version since 0.13} (i don't use older version)
at present gajim-0.15 beta4

I guess you use linux.
I nearly have the same versions (2.24.8 instead of 2.24.9) and never had this problem.

I any case I suspect it's more a GTK issue (maybe your theme?) than a Gajim issue. GTK handles the rendering of widgets.