Hi,

I'm testing Gajim against various clients that support XEP-0184 as well.
I can see it confirming incoming messages, and PSI+ as well as an
experimental version of Yaxim show these receipts.

The other way around, I see in XML log the receipts arriving at Gajim
but I fail to see them being visualized in some form (eg. color changes
of the sent line). Or is this feature missing? Would be very important
for communicating with mobile clients.

I'm currently on 0.15, can update, but there was no indication in the
changelog that 0.15.1 makes a difference in this regard.

Thanks,
Jan