Hello dear Gajim users,

Herein a couple of proposals for the management of preview pictures at
gajim.org mainly in regard to how to market Gajim better.

First impression
----------------
I think that in order to gain better impression for Gajim, it is
essential to have screenshots of Gajim of Windows environment in
a default manner.

Please submit screenshots of Gajim under shiny styled Windows Vista or
above (be careful - do not submit screenshots with sensitive and
private data).

User agent recognition
The home page of Psi detects the OS that is in use and an image of Psi
is displayed in accord to the detected system

GNU https://gajim.org/imgs/gajim_default.png
Win https://gajim.org/imgs/gajim_windows.png
Mac https://gajim.org/imgs/gajim_mac.png

P.S. I dislike anything Microsoft-related.

--
Proper English www.reddit.com/r/proper
4 teh lulz... http://email.is-not-s.ms