Hey guys,

I was setting up an XMPP server so I could use message carbons but I had
troubles with getting it to work in gajim.

I read that you have to turn it on in the advanced preferences so I
turned it on for my ID.  However, I didn't get copies, including after a
re-login and a full app restart.

I then manually enabled carbons using the XML console and then I started
getting copies in the XML console but they were not displayed in the
chat window. (This may be because they weren't expected)

There is a good chance I missed something in my setup, otherwise does
anyone know why carbons are not being enabled and displayed?

Thanks,
Kevin