Hi all,

Gajim 0.16-beta1 has been packaged. This is the third pre-release for 0.16 branch. Don't hesitate to test it, so we can fix remaining bugs before the official 0.16 release. This release also mean string freeze, so I'll ask translators to start their work for the 0.16 release.

Changelog can be found here:
http://hg.gajim.org/gajim/file/gajim-0.16-beta1/ChangeLog

Where can you get it?

Tarball, windows installer can be downloaded here:
www.gajim.org/downloads/0.16/

Debian package is on ftp.gajim.org repository. Just add that to your source.list:
deb ftp://ftp.gajim.org/debian unstable main
then
apt-get install gajim

Don't hesitate to open a ticket if you find a problem.

Thanks for your help

--
Gajim Team