Yann Leboulanger wrote on 30.08.2013 00:53:
On 08/29/2013 10:34 PM, Ruslan Makhmatkhanov wrote:
Yann Leboulanger wrote on 30.08.2013 00:23:
On 08/29/2013 10:10 PM, Ruslan Makhmatkhanov wrote:
Hello,

I wasn't able to register into project's Trac because of this error:
Trac detected an internal error:
KeyError: 'recaptcha_challenge_field'

Do you see captcha when you try to register?

No, also as the logo in the top-left side.

You maybe block something that prevent seeing them ...

It's doubtful, because I have no problems with any other web-sites. I tried different browsers with the same result: 500 Internal Server Error when sending form to https://trac.gajim.org/register. To me it looks like some http/https interference - after I requested trac page via http (not https) I now see the top-left logo, but still not seeing captcha image and not seeing requests for it in chromium's "developer tools".

so I sending this there.

According to this commit:
http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.network.jabber.gajim.scm/1180

dependency on pysexy was removed from gajim's source, but gajim's *.po
files still mentioning this dependency and this is quite confusing.

Where do you see that in po file? I don't (only in old commented string)

Hmm, you are right - I'm not seeing that anywhere in gui. But there is a
comments in latest trunk:

[rm@smeshariki4 gajim]> grep -R sexy .
./po/bg.po:msgstr "Изисква python-sexy."
./po/bg.po:#~ msgid "Requires python-sexy."
./po/bg.po:#~ msgstr "Изисква python-sexy."
./po/bg.po:#~ msgid "libsexy"
./po/bg.po:#~ msgstr "libsexy"
./po/cs.po:#~ msgid "Requires python-sexy."
./po/cs.po:#~ msgstr "Je potřeba python-sexy."

etc. Can they be removed?

These are comments, so not needed nor used in GUI. No need to translate
that. The reason for which we don't remove those strings is that if one
of them come back in the GUI or a similar one, this translation can be
used again without the need to translate it again.

Ok, then. To be honest, the reason why I'm ever asked about that is this report: http://bugs.freebsd.org/180760

since I'm maintaining gajim port in FreeBSD I started investigation and had found reference to pysexy in *.po files. That's all. I don't know why the reporter decided that this dependency is required.

Thanks for assistance!

--
Regards,
Ruslan