On Jun 21, 2014 3:07 PM, "Genghis Khan" <genghisk...@gmx.ca> wrote:

> On Mon, 16 Jun 2014 16:01:13 +0200
> Yann Leboulanger <aste...@lagaule.org> wrote:
>

> Instead of using Spam Filter, I suggest to set trac to make tickets and
> comments publicly available
only after being reviewed by a moderator.

I agree, having an issue tracker that is easy to use is really important.
Enforcing moderation will reduce/eliminate the incentive for spammers.
Especially if you put a message next to the comment box.  There will still
be bots but I imagine it would be greatly reduced.

If you are worried about the work of moderation I would be willing to
help.  Otherwise I think it would be worth considering a public issue
tracker service that has solved the spam problem as I consider an easy way
to report issues essential to any project.

Cheers,
Kevin