1. Trac system refused to accept my bugreport submission, saying i'm a
spambot. The bug info is here
https://gist.github.com/andrey-utkin/eca32333a62ed1f6d743
2. Trac system currently pretends that my registered profile doesn't
exist. So I post here.
3. Mailing list archives are not available by link
http://www.lagaule.org/pipermail/gajim-devel/ which is advertised on
http://gajim.org/dev.php
4. Audio/video calls don't work. Tested in Gentoo and Ubuntu 15.10. I'd
like to donate for calls functionality being fixed and streamlined.
Cannot afford a ton of money, but a couple of hundreds of bucks from me
is possible. I can ask other people to donate more. Calls is what would
stop my girlfriend to think that Jabber is useless :)

Honest comments about development speed and perspectives of further
development are appreciated.

Thanks.

--
OpenPGP usage is appreciated (it also helps your letter to bypass spam
filters). To email me with encryption easily, go