From: Gajim-devel [mailto:gajim-devel-boun...@gajim.org] On Behalf Of ????
??????
Sent: Friday, March 18, 2016 2:47 PM
To: gajim-devel@gajim.org
Subject: [Gajim-devel] Indicating about old messages

Hello!
I'm have unexpected behaviour of Gajim. When I turn computer to sleep mode and
connect to XMPP server next day, Gajim notify me about old messages (blink in
tray and task bar). It shows old messages from contact from previous day, added
them to end of chat window (and displays that they was received one day ago).
No new record in history appears.
restore_lines=0
restore_timeout=0
I can not find any more related options.
Is it bug and I should create issue or is it expected behaviour? Am I right
that this is Gajim functionality? If it expected behaviour, can you tell me how
to disable it?

Ejabberd 16.02, Gajim 0.16.5, Debian 8 amd64.

--

Идентификатор открытого ключа: 1D38C8C9

Отпечаток: 6210 01B6 A34E E490 A9E4  87DD 841D 0ABE 1D38 C8C9