Tried sending several files from a Linux Gajim 0.16.5 to a Win7 Gajim 0.16.5.
This never worked over the internet, but this time both machines are on the
same LAN.
Gajim connects via XMPP to Ignite OpenFire server with file transfers enabled.
It took a very long time (1-2 min) for the send file dialogue to appear after
dropping the files onto the recipient's roster entry.
Then it took a very long time with high CPU load for the transfers to start.
They went from 0 to 100% in reasonable time for their size and link speed and
were marked as completed on the sender's machine.
But the recipient never got the files, they failed with the error message
stating that sender cancelled the file transfers.

What am I doing wrong and is there any troubleshooting that I should follow?

Thank you
Alex