> Gajim automatically tries jingle FT first, and encryption if both
> parties support it. But except by reading XML, you currently can't
> know nor enforce encryption. Suggestions welcome.
For example: new string option "file_transfer" (maybe conflict with
"use_ft_proxies") with this variants:

*I.* auto
Default value, act as Gajim act today.

*II.* inband
Send files with IBB.

*III.* proxy
Send it with proxy defined in XEP-0065

*IV.* jingle

*Also:*
- Display icon for every position in list of transferring files, which
display encrypted transfer or not (for example, green closed lock and
red open lock)
- Warn user when file transfer is not encrypted before transfer starts
and give choise, continue without encryption or not

Think that such transparency will help not only me, but all people that
cares about there security.

I use gpg and in my case IBB would be encrypted, right? What kind of
encryption can offer jingle (I hear that XTLS
<https://xmpp.org/extensions/inbox/jingle-xtls.html> is deprecated)? Is
there any possibilities of end-to-end encrypting proxy filetransfer?