On 04/21/2016 05:47 PM, Alex Malmyguine wrote:

> When the files start sending, I get the following programming error on
> the sending side:
>

> Traceback (most recent call last):
>
>   File "c:\python27\lib\site-packages\nbxmpp\dispatcher_nb.py", line
> 497, in dispatch
>
>   File "src\common\protocol\bytestream.py", line 774, in IBBIqHandler
>
> TypeError: handle_event_file_error() takes exactly 3 arguments (1 given)
>

> Then it leaves the files locked and cannot access them again (shows
> the error message to that effect).
>
> Have to close/restart Gajim.
>

> Sometimes sending works. But not every time.
>

> Alex

Hi,

Indeed there is an error here. But that error happens because file
transfer failed. Then this error is not the root of the FT error but a
consequence.
Could you open the XML console before sending the file, and show me the
XML stream when the transfer fails?
Also what is the version of Gajim you use? And what is the client on the
other side?