You are considered as SPAM because your IP is blacklisted:

IP XX.XX.XX.XX blacklisted by list.blogspambl.com [2], all.s5h.net [2], dnsbl.tornevall.org [163]

for your questions:

1/ Yes, for your contacts to know which feature your client support, we send the identity of the client. see XEP-0115 [0].

The Gajim_ in the id is indeed not really needed, we could implement things differently.

2/ ft_send_local_ips is used when you send a file to a contact. It is supposed to be a p2p connection, so yes, Gajim, by default, send your local IP so that your contact can connect to your machine. You can disable that in the advanced configuration editor.

3/ I don't really understand what you mean. Log encrypted messages is used by Gajim to locally log (write to db) your chat when it is encrypted by GPG or E2E.

4/ The thing is that you think it's not usefull for functionality, but it is. Of course we can still chat without sending that, but then FT will not work correctly, and many many other things because many protocoles depend on XEP-0115. So your paranoid mode also means a client with very few features. Gajim also asks for a few things to server on connection to know if it support some features, and just asking that in the particular order Gajim asks is enough for the server to know you use Gajim.

[0] http://xmpp.org/extensions/xep-0115.html